If you are an experienced businessperson or an individual with a high net-worth looking to make an investment in a business in Canada, the Canada Investor Visa program may be a fast-track Canadian immigration option for you.
Canada recognizes that its successful economy is a result of the international investments the country receives therefore numerous programs have been established in order to encourage foreign nationals to invest into the country.
The Canadian government selects immigrants for the Canada Investor Visa Program based on:
• Their ability to become economically established in Canada.
• Their ability to contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.
In order to be eligible for the Canada Investor Visa Program, the applicant must:
• Submit proof of his/her legally obtained personal net worth of at least $1,600,000 CAD.
• Provide proof of two years of business experience. Business experience means either of the following :
* Managed a qualifying business and controlled a percentage of equity of the qualifying business for at least two years in the period beginning five years before the date of application.
* Managed the equivalent of at least five full-time employees per year in a business for at least two years in the period beginning five years before the date of application.
* A combination of one year of experience described in the first point and one year of experience described in the second point above.
• Be willing and able to make a minimum investment of $800,000 CAD to Canada.
• Demonstrate that he/she has sufficient funds to support him/her and any dependents after his/her arrival in Canada.
Other Information On Canada Investor Visa:
• The applicant for Canada Investor Visa is required to make the minimum investment within thirty days after the Canadian immigration authorities approve his/her application.
• Once you receive the Canada Investor Visa, after three years, you can apply for Canadian citizenship if you meet the requirements. Canada recognizes dual citizenship so you are not required to renounce your former nationality.
Extramiles Immigration Services provides a wide range of legal services internationally, including immigration, education and legal consultation.
By delivering comprehensive and up-to-date immigration advice and services to individuals, families and SME business owners worldwide, our Immigration Services are designed to equip our clients with thorough information enabling them to make informed decisions. We at Extramiles aim to make the complex process of preparing financial papers, authenticating documents, filling applications, obtaining visas, and acquiring work and residence permits as simple, quick and easy as possible for our clients.
Our teams of qualified consultants, skilled advisors and highly trained instructors have been consistent in delivering reliable immigration and education services. At Extramiles, our mission is to guarantee our clients a hassle-free experience by being there to answer questions and provide solutions every step of the way.
The following services are provided by Extramiles to help start and grow your business in Canada:
• Canada Investor Visa
• Canada Entrepreneurs Class
• Canada Business Class
• Canada Start-Up Visa Program
• Canada Self-Employed Person Program