FRANCE STUDENT VISA
According to students reporting on what it was like to study in France, the country offers a great multicultural study experience, bringing together cultures from all over the world. Students appreciate the beautiful, developed cities and the great variety of social life available. Impressions about French culture and city life were overall more positive than the European average. Even the smaller cities offered opportunities for fun student activities.
The French educational system is highly centralized and organized, with many subdivisions. It is divided into the three stages of primary education, secondary education, and higher education. In French higher education, the following degrees are recognised by the EU recognition: License and License Professional (bachelor’s degrees), and the comparably named Master and Doctorate degrees.
Benefits of Study in France
- World’s 3rd Leading Host Country For Higher Education
- Low Fees or Reasonable Fees, Internship opportunities with top companies of the world
- Part Time Job Opportunities , Work Permit Opportunities After Internship
- Accommodations Help by French government
- Low Transportation Expenses
- Free French language Courses Provided by French Government Organization
- European Union Visa, No IELTS, Credit Transfer is possible
- 95% Job Placement, 95% Visa Success Rate
- Employer will apply for Job Visa and get for 2 years
- No Police Clearance or Medicals are not Required
Type of College
In Universities, Subjects will be taught in French only. Colleges are semi-funded by the French Government. In Top Ranking Colleges, Placement will be good, but fee will be high. There are many colleges with Low fee.
Part time Work Opportunity :
- Student can work 20 hour per week during study.
- Students will earn 9 € per hour during part time work.
Full time work Opportunity :
- After finished course student will get 6 months to One Year full time Job Search Visa.
- After One year work permit it will extendable for next 4 year.