Study Abroad in Ireland
Ireland is a country steeped in tradition and history with a long established reputation for its education excellence. Ireland is an English-speaking country with close cultural, economic and educational links with the English-speaking world, especially with UK – the next door neighbour and with USA, where Irish Americans form a high proportion of the population. Ireland is part of the EU family of nations and cultures and of the increasingly integrated European Education Area. Every year almost 200,000 students of all ages and from all over the world come to study in Ireland. Irish people have a great love of conversation and have a genuine interest in other people. This friendliness and hospitality for which the Irish people are renowned contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to the way of life and in particular, student life in Ireland.
Ireland is welcoming Indian students to study at its world class Universities, Institutes of Technologies and Colleges however admissions and Visas to study in Ireland can be complicated. Fateh through its free and expert counselling helps you navigate through this complex web. Being the only consultant in India to work as direct representatives of all top Irish universities and Colleges we offer you the advantage of always being in control of your application. We pay a strong emphasis on securing scholarships for our students and possibly have one of the most distinguished records in the country with many of our students securing full scholarships. We have an unblemished record at the visa office which again clearly signifies the amount of hard work we put in behind every case. Lastly but most importantly we are among the handful of consultants across India who have been awarded a “Trusted Partner” status by “Education in Ireland.”
Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in Europe.
- The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
- Irish higher education institutions are widely recognised for excellence in many disciplines.
- Ireland is the largest exporter of software in the world and rates amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals globally. The ever-increasing demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today.
- Ireland is recognised as an international location for high quality scientific research.
- Ireland is an English speaking country.
- Ireland’s emerald landscape and its people are among the most enriching reasons to study in Ireland.
- Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
- Also Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure pursuits for which it is famous.
- Ireland has a rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language (Gaelic) music, culture and sports.
- Ireland is a dynamic, lively and modern country.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.
- Ireland is a safe country to study in.
- Ireland is a highly developed democracy with a modern economy.
- The new government rules allow students to stay back for 2 years on declaration of results to seek employment. Once a student gains employment, the student becomes eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
The number of international students visiting Ireland is increasing each year, students from all over the world are taking advantage of the higher education standard in Ireland coupled with the unique cultural experience.